SAINT MICHAEL CHURCH
The parish church is located in the center of the square and thus defines its design. It consists of a three-nail core with a supervised bell tower with a pyramidal roof to the west, a presbytery, a six-storey sacristy on the north side and an 18th-century chapel. on the south side of the ship.
OIt is mentioned as early as 1123, after 1332 as a lighthouse. The interior is painted with frescoes by Tomaž Fantoni from 1881. In the chapel of St. Anton is the marble altar of Francesco Robba from ok. in 1730, his only work in Styria. The altar is adorned with an oil painting of st. Anton, who is the work of the painter Janez Potočnik. On the altar are the coats of arms of the leaseholder, the noble Ehrenporten, and his wife, Francisca von Stemberk, who set up the altar.
The church had a camp wall, but was demolished in 1842.
(Source: ZKTŠ Vransko)